Thursday, April 5, 2012

Super H Mart, quite a find....

...for me.

I know the rest of Houston already knows about it. I found it fascinating. It's a Asian market with strong Korean influence. I had dinner there. A steaming, bubbling, really hot, bowl of soup/stew. They are called Hot Stone Bowls. The food is tasty, plentiful and very affordable.

When I say hot, I mean rolling boil hot.

There are sides of rice, seaweed salad, mung bean sprouts, miso soup and kimchi available!!!

It had the best flavor. I had it with beef. My friend Cath, who introduced this wonderful market to me, had tofu.

I took a little time after eating to look around. I was overwhelmed by the food choices. Not much was familiar, but that made it all the more like a fun adventure.


Quote of the day: He who takes medicine and neglects diet, wastes the skill of the physician. Chinese proverb.

Super H Mart
1302 Blalock Road
Houston, TX 77055

713-468-0606
www.hmart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment